CEOs, the minds behind every company, who not only enjoy the power of their position and fat pay checks but also shoulder the burden of the responsibilities to get their company into the top charts of the industry. A successful CEO needs to be a masterful tactician and strategize each and every steps for the company, be it deciding the process to induce or designing marketing campaigns, every step undertaken by CEO reflects upon the company’s performance.
To add more burden to them, the fourth industrial revolution has brought in more challenges to be faced by the CEO, with increase in customer demand, tougher market, new processes, etc. and thus the CEO is needed to multiply his efforts. Hence, the efficacy of business management software such as Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in planning and automating processes as well as Customer Resource planning (CRM) to manage customers becomes essential.
So how can these business software solutions ease up CEO’s life? Read on to know
A smart business management software can help CEO to:
- MRP and Demand Planning: Backed up with KPI and sales forecast, the CEO can use ERP to manage material resources and plan the processes as per the demand in the market. ERP software can also be used to automate and schedule various repetitive processes from the data generated.
- Focused marketing and PR: Designing successful marketing campaign to target audience also comes up as a task for the CEO, for which, CRM software can help him manage campaigns, track its response (based on geographic, products, methods, etc.) and strategize better campaigns. In addition, CRM software solutions can help CEO build strong public relation PR, by connecting better through CRM, ensuring healthy reputation and positive publicity.
- Analytics backed strategies: As said earlier, CEO is needed to be master tactician, for which they need precise reports and analytics, which appears as a piece of cake for ERP software as they can generate reports regarding processes, performance, inventory, wastage, etc. precise to the point, on demand. What’s more, business intelligence of ERP software can also help CEO find an optimum solution and strategize every step smartly.
- Money Matters: CEOs can use ERP for financial services to keep a track of all the expenditure being made, control the flow of finance, and help maintain the expenditure within the budget and eventually get quicker breakeven and ROI.
- Better Human Capital management: Managing employee, creating a suitable environment, taking care of their needs, etc. are critical tasks for a CEO. However, with ERP software services, managing employees, tracking employee performance, automating payroll, managing statutory compliances etc. can be done proficiently, without any professional help.
- Assisting Growth in channel partners: Channel partners and development partners not only ease up the pressure on any company, but also push growth. A CEO can proficiently manage these Channel partners by providing real time data of inventory and production, sharing compliances and policies, manage commission, etc. through ERP software.
- BoD & Stakeholder management: Though CEO is the highest position of leadership in an organization; even they are answerable to the board of directors and stakeholders, who are more interested in results and performance of the company irrespective of the steps taken. For which, sales charts, share price growth, ROI, etc. can be made accessible through ERP software. It can also help you calculate the dividend and aide in transactions seamlessly.
To conclude with, business management software are proficient in aiding entrepreneurs and CEOs with their business management and can just sharpen the skills of a well-versed leader. Thus, business management software like ERP and CRM can throw a large block off their shoulder, helping them grow strong with their mission.
This guest post is courtesy of Kalpesh Pawar, Sage Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.