It’s possible that you’ve always wanted to start a business or maybe you’ve recently been laid off or are looking for a new challenge. Regardless of your reasons, sometimes the more difficult decision is determining what business that you want to start. Here are 5 businesses you can start today without a small-business loan.
- Selling Unused Books or Electronics – It is extremely easy to create an account with Amazon.com or even brick and mortar business like 2nd & Charles and pawn shops are good place to go to sell your old books, electronics, video games, cell phones and even movies.
- iPhone Repair – You might have missed it, but the iPhone 5 is pretty popular. If you have experience and are able to find clients repairing Apple products can be profitable. As business grows, you can expand to Android phones.
- Website and/or App Design – If you have experienced working on websites or phone applications, you can get your business started very quickly.
- Event Planning Business – Are you very meticulous and plan all of your outings? Maybe you should look into starting an event planning business. If you need a client to get started, volunteer your services for free for a testimonial. It is a good way to earn extra revenue.
- Tutoring & Educational Support – Did you score high on the SAT or did you even do well in Algebra or were you an English major? Start a tutoring business and charge your students by an hourly fee.