Entrepreneurs Losing Sleep But Not Hope [INFOGRAPHIC]
Hiscox released it's 4th annual DNA of an Entrepreneurs study and found that overall entrepreneurs were optimistic despite the stress that they were experiencing. The infographic is a snapshot of the entrepreneur study.
Here are some of the findings:
- 49% of small business owners and leaders across the US, the UK and Europe are positive about the year ahead for their business
- 55% of those in the US were optimistic, a 10% increase over last yer
- Over 64% of US small businesses surveyed reported an increase in customers last year.
- Business owners do site that due to the economic downturn that 49% have increased stress.
- 35 % of entrepreneurs surveyed have problems sleeping
- 24% have negative health impacts
- 21% worry about personal bankruptcy