Specific companies can benefit well from having a fleet of cars (or even a single car) at their disposal. Having the right car/s will allow them to go places, improve the efficiency of their operations, and eventually make progress as an enterprise. Of course, governments from around the globe would like these entrepreneurs to succeed for many reasons. In fact, they have created all kinds of provisions to encourage people to start their own businesses.
One such provision is the addition of incentives for business cars, such as rebates, business insurance quotes, and the like. Here are more info on incentives, provided by both government and non-government entities, which will make a car purchase much easier for businesses.
- Rebates. This is one of the most compelling incentives that both governments and dealerships provide. A rebate provides additional cash for you once you have completed the purchase. Oftentimes, the rebate is used for adding to the down payment for the car’s purchase. One of the advantages of such a system is that it’s generally straightforward. If a rebate offer is active, you will get the stipulated amount of cash — no conditions or questions asked. It is recommended that business owners check available local/national rebate offers for entrepreneurs.
- Dealership incentives. The dealership provides incentives for buyers who purchase specific vehicles. Often, they would target a specific niche (such as business owners) when making such offers. Most of the vehicles included in such offers are either older models left unsold or newer models that are proving to be unpopular. The incentives given by dealerships may vary, but all of them will allow you to get your car at a price lower than usual. It is recommended to directly ask the dealer for such incentives, as they normally don’t advertise them.
- Business insurance quotes. Having a favorable insurance deal is one of the best ways to complete a sale. Insurance companies tend to give entrepreneurs a good insurance quote because they see it as a great opportunity to seal a deal. At the same time, even in-house insurance providers in showrooms tend to offer better insurance coverage if you belong to the business sector. Make sure to ask both your insurance provider and the dealership if they provide special quotes for purchasing cars for business purposes.
- Payment options. There are different payment options available for new car buyers, especially those who will purchase vehicles for business purposes. It’s a given that straight cash purchases are given a discount, with this discount becoming potentially larger if they know you are purchasing it for use in your business. Also, down payment and installment schemes favorable for businesses are available. Low down payments, low monthly payments, and stretched-out installment plans are available for business owners to take advantage of.
- Financing systems. Financing help such as loans are important for those who need funding to make a car purchase. This is especially true for businesses that are just starting up. Great loan options are offered for businesses by various dealerships. They tend to feature low interest rates, a critical factor to consider for anyone wanting to get a loan. They also tend to give enough time for entrepreneurs to pay before the interest starts to kick in. Of course, the eligibility to get a car loan still depends on the applicant’s (meaning the business owner’s) credit standing.
- Miscellaneous incentives. Aside from providing more favorable buying options, some dealerships also provide miscellaneous benefits for car owners so they can save more money in the long run. Dealerships can provide any or a combination of these benefits: extended warranty coverage, free routine maintenance checks, free fuel, discounts for services, and much more. Make sure to look at these miscellaneous incentives as they can significantly lower your operation costs.
As an entrepreneur, having a car you can call your own can be potentially crucial in your success. Of course, such equipment does not come cheap. However, thanks to different incentives for business owners, completing that much-needed purchase is made much easier. All you have to do is do your own research on which incentives are offered by your local and national government. At the same time, don’t be afraid to approach dealerships if they offer incentives for business owners. Making an effort to know your potential incentives can go a long way in maximizing your money.
Lindsey Patterson is a freelance writer and entrepreneur who specializes in business technology, customer relationship management, and lead management. She also writes about the latest social trends, specifically involving social media.